Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are moving!!

Hello all! Sorry for such the LONG pause on our blog"ing""ness"! haha

But I (mal) thought I would let you all know that we are sooo very excited and blessed to be moving in 2 weekends to Canyon Park apartments!! (still in riverside tho...sorry Leah!!)
I will be taking pictures, which Kyle is very excited, of our moving day and our new place once it happens. But I thought I would still give you all a little peak at some of the pictures of the complex!!
Enjoy!



4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay!!! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Hey did you guys look at this place before? it looks familiar. like that one i time i went out with you guys while you were shoppin around.
anyways... YAY!!!! so exciting!

The Murphy's said...

haha! ya berto! you did come with us to look at these! how fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks fancy! :) Can't wait to sleep on the couch in such a nice place :)